Charles La Trobe P-12 College has a long running commitment to ensuring that they uphold strong communication channels with all parents.
This includes providing tools for parents to stay informed with their child’s Attendance, reporting and teacher communication with our Online Student Management Tool (SMT) Parent Portal, providing fortnightly newsletters to stay informed with all school events and holding School Council Meetings which are open to all parents.
Charles La Trobe College invites you to familiarise yourself with the educational opportunities we provide for your child by contacting the College
- The College encourages parents to participate in both formal and informal information evenings, parent/teacher interviews, music performances and drama productions.
- Parents have the opportunity to contribute to the school council and council sub-committees.
- We regard communication as a two- way process between the family and the college. Avenues for communication exist in the student diary, newsletter, post-home newsletter, college web site, Student Management Tool (SMT) and email.
- Telephone enquiries are welcome at all times. Contact: (03) 9223 1400)
- Tours of the College are conducted weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Newsletters are posted online and parents may choose to receive email notification of new newsletters.