Excellent teachers and educational support staff are vital for a successful school. The learning and well-being of students, the energy of the school and ultimately student results are all dependent on having the right practitioners facilitating learning in every classroom, every day.
Charles La Trobe College seeks teachers and educational support professionals who:
- have a focus on personalised learning for every student
- are experts in their field
- are creative and make things happen for students
- enjoy teaching with technology
- innovate with a flexible curricula to suit different learning styles
- enjoy working in teams and team teaching
- are flexible and able to work in a multidisciplinary context
- enjoy students and generate positive relationships.
Casual Relief Teaching CRT teaching is a way for you to get to know our school and for us to get to know you. Casual vacancies sometimes become longer term vacancies and CRT’s can be in the right place at the right time Ongoing or Fixed Term Employment Positions are advertised on Recruitment-On-Line (ROL). All vacancies are advertised on ROL and all applications are required to be submitted via ROL.Learn more about how to apply at DET Recruitment Online